- Design, implement and monitor training programs for the organization.
- Training content, methodologies and physical implements are built with CTO.
- Plans and organizes the specific training adapting technologies trends to answer business needs (theory and the practical application identifiable).
- Keeps Basic knowledge level accumulated within the team,
- Coordinates with sysops-team to propose solutions for internal/external needs,
- Directs technological researches by studying organization goals, strategies, practices in order to prepare new projects integration.
- Pilots to match trainee into correct training season,
- Could be assigned to oversea joining customer’s training season
- Fluent in English and good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people, French is a big plus
- Agile Scrum methodology knowledge in Project management
- Qualitative assessment methodology knowledge in Risk management is a plus
- At least 2+ years working in project at lead role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related concentration preferred
- International Certification in IT field is required
- Salary reviewed every year based on performance
- Being the 1st in the company participate in new technology trend
- 12 days annual leave, rising to a maximum of 18 days – dependent upon service
- Discretionary annual bonus dependent upon team achievement
- Notice period: two month