Product Costing Support:
- Works with Category Teams (Engineers, Developers, Costing) to review and interpret factory cost breakdowns for adherence to costing policy and seasonal deadlines.
- Review historical costing information to help establish FOB accuracy and relevancy. Collaborates with factory Costing counterparts to ensure CBD timeliness and maintains competitive pricing.
- Data entry into Costing Systems
- Assists in maintaining, validating, analyzing costing information supporting for New Costing Framework (NCF) & Interim Value Capture (IVC) projects.
- Min 1 year in finance, costing, manufacturing, production, engineering, or textiles/footwear product creation.
- Good communication skills, team spirit and collaborative.
- Good skills/knowledge of MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint…)
- Good command of English.