As a member of the Finance & Legal of Gameloft Studios in Vietnam, and under the responsibility of SEA Costs Analyst and Budget Manager, you will be in charge of cost analysis
Monthly Cost Analysis (Turnover, Sales, Admin…)
- Suggest topics to be studied to SEA Costs and Budget Manager
- Gather data source
- Provide executive summary and recommendation
Support on gaps comments (budget vs actual & actual evolution)
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Background of Accounting & Cost Control;
- Perfect for 1st level of Master
- Great Excel skills (Automatisation, VBA)
- Good analytical skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well-organized and detail-oriented;
- Good sense of responsibility and good teamwork;
- Ability to meet deadlines; deliver reports in a timely and accurate manner;
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
- We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.