- Own all Counter activities for the location.
- Issue documents (FCR, HBL, CBL, HAWB, D/O, Red Invoice) to customer upon receipt of payment
- Collect required shipping documents from customers and dispatch to Operations team
- Ensure payments received are updated in SAP
- Prepare Red Invoice reports and submit to Finance
- Support Customer Service teams, Operations team in customer query resolution and exception handling
- Maintain high service level and professionalism towards customers
- Expectations from the Role
- Ensure smooth counter documentation operations at branch level
- To deliver a timely service to customers on a daily basis
- Make recommendations to improve customer satisfaction, response time and data quality
- Ensure timely release of documents
- Accuracy in execution of all Counter activities
- Effective query resolution
- Required knowledge & Skills
- Graduated from college or university
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently
- Customer-minded attitude is a must
- Good skill of computer
- Team player – Works together with others in the business unit to achieve results, fosters teamwork
- A chance to explore your opportunities in one of the world’s fastest growing logistics company. In Damco, we strive to create value for our customers through our global reach and local knowledge. We put our customers first, understand their business, and develop solutions to meet their unique needs by proactively driving improvements and collaborations with our customers.
- The means of developing yourself into a well-rounded professional and the scale and global scope it takes for you to achieve even your most ambitious career goals.
- A great career path, both for generalists and for specialists in a wide array of fields
* English Cv with tilte: VNC-Counter Associate – DC-139994_Name