- Dedicated to operationalizing data for the manufacturing industry, Arcstone Pte. Ltd. was founded in Singapore to help manufacturers harness data from machines and facilities, turning it into actionable information for real-time monitoring, control and decision making. Arcstone’s platform and modular solutions are highly customizable for a wide range of industries and purposes.
- Since Arcstone’s founding in 2013, the company has developed data solutions for firms in various manufacturing sectors such as pharmaceutical, medical equipment, F&B, precision engineering, electronic components, military, etc. Arcstone closed its latest round of VC funding at the end of 2015 and has been rapidly expanding to various markets around the world, including Vietnam. As the company continues to grow, Arcstone is looking for talented problem solvers that can not only bring creative and practical solutions, but also ones that are always passionate to learn on the job.
- As a Country Manager, you will be tasked with the unique opportunity to grow, develop and shape Arcstone’s presence in Vietnam. This requires a unique blend of business acumen and an interest towards providing enterprise solutions for the manufacturing industry. The position is based in Ho Chi Minh City, and will be reporting to the Chief Growth Officer based in Singapore.
- Lead the business development effort to grow Arcstone’s presence and market share in Vietnam
- Collaborate with customers and developers throughout the implementation process, ensuring that the final product supports Arcstone’s goals as well as our customers’, and is the best possible experience across the board
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and structure creative solutions
- Develop and grow strategic partnerships to drive accretive sales and marketing channels
- Represent Arcstone in industry events and other media trades and publications
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly interactive environment
- Proven commercial leadership with business development and operational experience in enterprise solutions, preferably for the manufacturing industry
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous startup environment
- Proven track record of leading high performance teams and delivering successful results with high standards of professionalism
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside of Arcstone
- Ability to meet multiple objectives with in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Native fluency in Vietnamese and English
- A high work ethic combined with a vision that will help achieve Arcstone’s global mission
- Prior experience working in a competitive industry (i.e. top-tier management consulting, investment banking, and/or high growth startup companies)
- We at Arcstone are extremely passionate about the product, the service we provide for our customers, and the transformation we are making in the manufacturing industry. We are looking for people who can bring that same level of passion and zeal for our mission.
- Our core belief is to hire the right person for the company, and not necessarily always the person that fits every single requirement on a job description. We look for amazing potential, and someone who can grow along with the rest of the company.
- We believe in compensating our employees fairly, and the right candidate will be given a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary, equity, and performance incentives.
- We look forward to hearing from you!