Ensures all functions of the crewing planning area are performed to a high standard and in compliance with the requirements of the Company Operations Manual
- Ensure all flights are rostered to comply with CAAV legislation, Company Operations manuals and relevant industrial awards.
- Ensure all training requirements are rostered efficiently and accurately in accordance with the company operations manuals and CAAV legislation.
- Liaise with the Ground Training department to ensure all ground training requirements are achieved.
- Liaise with the Compliance department to ensure all aircrew are compliant for Jetstar flight operations.
- Ensure aircrew rosters are rostered in the most efficient manner to minimise costs whilst maintaining compliance and adhering to CAAV legislation.
- Liaise with Flight Operations/ Cabin Services Management to ensure accurate crew information is prevalent to allow efficient and compliant rosters to be built.
- Coordinate and administer in accordance with relevant industrial awards – crew base transfers (full time/temporary), part-time crew and annual leave
- Liaise with the scheduling department to ensure the integrity of the Airline schedule
- Highly motivated, driven by goals, strong team participant, customer focussed
- Ability to work without supervision
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent time management skills and verbal and written communication skills
Position Dimensions /Scope
Delivery of cost-effective and efficient crew rosters, complying with all regulatory, industrial and company requirements
* Email subject “Application to Crew Planning Officer”