- Lead a cross functional team to develop lifecycle marketing strategies that engage users.
- Work closely with market research & insights teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Work closely with the experimentation team on measurement frameworks, test design, planning, and analysis.
- Work with our deployment, content and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools.
- Work closely with our policy, communications, product, and business development teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful.
- At least 5 years experience of relevant experience.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with an email or CRM platform a plus.
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- Ability to balance a rigorous attention to detail with swift execution.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus.
- A self-starting attitude-ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.