- Participate to the development of our software with C and SQL
- Analyze client’s requirements
- Design and develop new features according to detailed specifications
- An university degree in computer science or equivalent technical area (last year students are accepted)
- Fluent usage of C, ANSI C, C++
- Good skills of SQL
- Conceptual knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge and experiences about Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Good command of English
Your profile enhancers:
- Practical experience as a Developer
- Practical experience in UNIX-like OS (Linux, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX)
- Knowledge of Oracle / Pro C / PL-SQL
- Good command of French is a plus
- Personality requirements: Hard working, responsible, creative, strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability of working independent and teamwork
- Successful candidate will come in one of the European subsidiaries for 2 or 3 months internal training to our methods and product.
- Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields
- Salary range: Very attractive, or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
- Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations
- Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits: soft skill training, 13th month salary, project bonus, loyalty program (3% of your total annual income), key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents), additional health insurance – PVI, annual health check, lunch allowance (840,000 VND/month), activities: company trip, football, volleyball …
- Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development
- Trustworthy, friendly and stable work environment with International working standards
- If you are invited for an interview, you will be submitted to: A technical skills test and ORAL ENGLISH test.
- The interested candidates should submit full applications & curriculum vitae in WORD or PDF file and in English with full details of qualifications, experiences, current and expected salary, copies of certificates, one recent photo & contact phone number.
- Only applications and CV in English will be considered.