- Attract potential customers by answering all general questions about products and services; suggest information about other products and services; provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Answer questions and resolve issues related to order process and delivery system.
- Collect customer information and analyzing customer needs; open customer accounts by recording account information; maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Analyze the situation while talking to customers to determine whether customers are potential and needed to be followed up; identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem or handle issues over to person in charge; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Prepare customer summary report and schedule consultant appointment for customers with sale agents.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to do multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to analyze information and resolve conflict
- Excellent product and service knowledge
- Attractive salary and bonus commensurate with the experience and capability of the candidate
- Annual leave, social insurance, health insurance according to laws
- 24/7 accident insurance, health care insurance
- Dynamic & friendly working environment
- Promotional opportunities for career growth
- Skill and knowledge training according to the company’s regulations