- Consulting students, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner, helping students find the courses that suit their English ability and requirements
- Arranging placement tests and giving test result to students
- In charge of the daily operations of the reception including answering the phone, greeting customers, collecting course fees etc.
- Supporting online marketing activities such as forums, Facebook, Yahoo plus..
- Monitoring together with management and relevant trainers the studying process of students during the course and support when students need it
- Supporting the trainers with materials and final testing
- Organizing marketing and promotional events
- Develop/ maintain the relationship with past, current or future students
- Maintaining a balance between the company policy and customers benefits. Handle the problems in the best interest of both company and customers
- Dealing with suppliers on a daily basis
- Ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of the Business Skills office
- Perform other duties as assigned by managers
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime if needed.
- Able to communicate fluently in English.
- Demonstrate passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Strong detail orientation.
- Excellent communication skills, maintaining direct interaction with customers
- Working independently, well organized, multitasking, honest, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social networks
- Full time (5 days/ week: from 1pm-10pm)
- Working in a professional foreign environment
- Working location: Downtown District 3 , HCMC
- 25 days annual leave
- 13th month salary
- Quarterly bonus upon performance
- Oversea company trip once a year
- Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period