- Responsible for the operations of the Yoga department within assigned clubs including the implementation of all programs, classes, special events, including Master Classes, Workshops and Instructor Certification Programs
55% of the job is responsible for department operations
- Conducts a minimum of 75-90 classes per month
- Present Yoga Workshops twice per year
- Yogi & I sessions maintained each month
- Maintain high member participation through creative and progressive class programming and scheduling.
- Increase class participation and member retention through special programs in the club and around the community (e.g. through special Workshops, local events and cross promotions)
- Responsible for managing staff compensation including schedules and time cards
- Oversee all Yoga procedures including equipment ordering, rollout schedules, upload schedule on online system, Yogi & I administration and equipment maintenance
- Facilitation of marketing and promotion of promotional classes, new programs and new or guest instructors
- Attend weekly Coordinator meeting to ensure transparency
- Manage and implement clear communication with interdepartmental managers
- Attract, hire and train instructors to meet staffing requirements.
- Systematic evaluation of Yoga Instructors and monitoring of quarterly instructor evaluations to insure quality and adherence to company and industry guidelines
- Ensure that all Yoga employees create class environments that exemplify enthusiasm, energy, and safety, meeting the outstanding customer service standards of California Fitness & Yoga Centers
- Plan and delivers annual ongoing training & development of the instructor to ensure their continued growth & achieving teaching level expectation.
10% 7 habits of highly passionate team
- We make Life Better by doing what we love.
- We are Mavens Of Making Life Better through fitness.
- We Play & Have Fun doing our jobs – Fitness is fun.
- We Celebrate Growth and Recognize Achievement.
- We Train, Train, Train, Train, Train – Constant and Never Ending Improvement is in our DNA.
- We are responsible; always acting with Integrity & Accountability.
- We maximize our Value by always doing & delivering more with less.
- 2-3 years of experience in operation or education.
- Experience in sales admin or fitness/yoga operation is an advantage
- English speaking is essential
- Active, flexible, responsible