- Report to Quality Assurance Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Perform quality assessment to all communication channels between customers and agents
- Use quality monitoring data result to improve and maintain service performance of the agents by delivering a feedback through coaching session
- Identify and conduct training sessions to develop and sharpen agents’ skills and abilities
- Coordinate and facilitate calibration sessions with other departments to align on assessment
- Prepare and analyze quality data report for management staff review
- Involving and understanding customers’ experience
- Good English is a plus.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- Good grip on soft skills and customer orientation.
- Strong analytical and listening skills. Ability to build and maintain interpersonal relationships.
- Preferably 2-3 Years Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.