Working place: Floor 10, Charmvit Vuilding, 117 Trần Duy Hưng, Cầu Giấy, HN
- Handle all Air and Sea Import Shipments to Hanoi airport / Haiphong port
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handling nominated and free-hand shipments,
- Receiving Pre-alert via Mail or UPS System & open the file,
- Checking documents, all details of each shipment; come back to origin agent for any discrepancies between HB/L and MB/L,
- Track & trace for arrival time of each shipment,
- Arranging delivery for DDU / DDP shipment, import tax & duty as per UPS rule, if any,
- Contacting with carriers for payment of destination charge, if any,
- Updating system as per SOP
- Releasing D.O to consignee,
- Solving all related concerns / problems.
- Handling customer enquiries professionally to maximize customers’ satisfaction.
- Tactful in dealing with customer concerns, services recovery and special service requirements.
- Improve bottom line results by collecting customer feedback for management review and/or suggesting ways to enhance work efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 25-35 years old
- Diploma/Degree in Economics (International Business, Logistics, Sea Transportation) or relevant field
- At least 2-3 year experience in Forwarding/ Logistics/ Express/ Transportation.
- Prefer to have experience with handle global account or use E2K
- Good communication skill in English and Vietnamese