Customer Service officer
Customer Service officer at KTDC Group has a very important role communicating with and supporting students, organizing and coordinating online and offline events, and making sure that students are enjoying the high-quality service that is associated with our IELTS training courses.
• Consulting and handling customer inquiries in a professional manner, helping students to find the right courses which most suit their English ability and requirements via offline and online channel: at the office, website, Facebook.
• Arranging placement tests and giving test results to students.
• In charge of the reception area: answering the phone, greeting customers
• Handle student payment
• Taking excellent care of students. Manage and observe the studying process of students during the course and support when students need it.
• Maintain all facilities and equipment in proper condition
• Administration tasks: manage student documents, make reports, …
• Support the trainers if needed
• Organizing and coordinating marketing events.
• Develop/ maintain the relationship with past, current or future students.
• Maintain a balance between the company policy and customer benefits. Handle the problems in the best interest of both company and customers.
• Supporting online marketing activities (Forums, social networks such as Facebook, blog)
• Perform other duties as assigned by managers.
• Be willing to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime if needed.
• Able to communicate fluently in English.
• Demonstrate passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
• Strong detail orientation.
• Excellent communication skills, maintaining direct interaction with customers
• Working independently, well organized, ability to manage a variety of tasks, honest, motivated and enthusiastic.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Social networks (Facebook, Forums)
• Thorough knowledge of online marketing and understanding student requirements would be an advantage.
• Full time (12pm-8pm)
• Salary: from 6 to 8 million
• Working in a professional foreign environment
• Worldwide health insurance after probation.
• 13th month salary.
• Overseas company trip every year.
• Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.