- Collect proposals (with full supplementary docs), alteration & different kinds of premium.
- Input clients information & cash receipt, customers’ requests and check report at day-end.
- Answer routine customer’s inquiries.
- Proceed some minor alterations such as: address/ tel modification, customer’s identification details.
- Proceed all payment transactions as Customer Service Center responsibility as customers’ requests.
- Process valuation request: surrender, prucash, maturity, bonus surrender for payment payment
- Perform as an active member in conservation
- Other tasks assigned by Customer Services Head or Zone Head
- Accountable for customer service, contract consulting, insurance transaction of Branch or Representative Office
- Meet requirements of clients’ queries or questions about the services, products or related issues
- Relationship and Communications:
- Internal: Zone Head, CS and Corporate Service Teams
- External: Clients
Qualifications: College or University graduated (in Hospitality/Economics/Business Administration major)
- 1-2 years customer service experience in banking or hospitality
- Good understanding and experience in handling cash
- Good appearance.
- Excellent customer-service orientation
- Very good at communication and negotiation skill
- Can work independently and under pressure, adaptable, carefully and tactfully