Bloomer lets users share and discover photos of the themes they love in a unique new way. Through giving and receiving flowers, Bloomer creates a fun social experience to connect with new people and gain fame!
- Help Product team to collect users’ feedback to improve the product.
- Deal directly with users either by telephone, mail, chat or face to face
- Respond promptly to user inquiries
- Handle and resolve user complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Manage users’ accounts
- Follow up, keep records of user interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and actions taken
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Organize the issues; send report to Production team about technical issues.
- Monitor the content generated by users
- Filter improper content
- General education degree or equivalent
- Communication in English – both verbal and written form
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Knowledge of Mobile applications and/or games is a plus
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection, ordering, monitoring and filtering.
- User service orientation
- Stress tolerance