- Oversee the auditing process of trade activation program to manage risks.
- Review reports and reconciliations prepared by regions to ensure data accuracy.
- Review and ensure all documentations of trade operations and activation are up-to-date.
- Liaise with between Shopper Marketing and field force to ensure effective implementation of brand and trade plans in market.
- Monitor implementation and tracking of operational trade plan, review channel data and provide analysis to improve channel activation plan.
- Support Channel Managers with ad-hoc analysis and activities in order to achieve company’s overall objectives.
- Self-manage and undertakes a capability gap analysis and develops an appropriate training plan
- Networking with Agency and Brand team to ensure proper implementation of brand architecture and communication strategies through appropriate planning and execution of merchandising activities within trade and channel.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 year’ experience in merchandising management, preferable in FMCG organization.
- Has experience retail audit background is an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple activities.
Key Success Factors
- OTIF availability of all merchandising items.
- Efficient and effective deployment of trade program
- Field Force Team
- TM&D Team
- Brand Marketing
- Marketing Finance
- Legal, CORA, Indirect Procurement teams,
- Third parties suppliers