- Act as an interface between customer, technical implementation team and internal analyst team to deliver the efficiency output or get / feedback on the requirements.
- In collaboration with others, develop and implement data assessment report based on data quality.
- Analyze requirements from clients / managers and propose / implement technical solutions to meet the requirements.
- Plan and estimate, monitor and control all technical tasks of the project.
- Research and implement new database technologies to enhance existing database infrastructure.
- Work closely with Project Manager to identify potential risks and issues, and provide solutions. Report project processes to Project Manager.
- Cooperate with QC to ensure output quality of the project.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of technical team members.
- Provide technical guidance and training for project team.
- College Degree in IT fields or related.
- 3+ years PostgreSQL experience or equivalence.
- Experience on work with Data Analysis / Business Analysis or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a proven ability to distill complex business issues into easily understandable terms for a variety of audiences.
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Technical skills, including knowledge of PostgreSQL is a must.
- Having MongoDB knowledge is preferred as well.
- Experience on work with big data / data analytics is preferred as well.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Performance appraisal twice a year.
- Various training on best practices and soft skills.
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and
- snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…).
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee…