To handle data input into MODS (Damco Operation and Documentation System), WMS (Warehouse Management System) and other related system (OTM, My Damco, SCV, etc).
- Receive shipment details from Operation teams, customers and input relevant data into MODS.
- Adhere to Internal Operating Procedures (IOPs) per client basis during daily task management.
- Carry out all activities in a manner which will contribute to the achievements of individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure highest data accuracy and take preventive measures to eliminate potential errors/claim and penalty
- Exhibit flexibility regarding work schedules and assignments.
- Provide back-up support within the team.
- Take full ownership of meeting agreed performance standards and assigned individual/team KPI.
- Good writing in English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Enthusiastic to learn new systems.
- Result-oriented with carefulness.
- Good time management skills.
- Be able to work independently and willing to co-ordinate with other team colleagues
- Overall process understanding (SCM, FFW, LSS, and WND operations)
- Time management skills.
- Interpersonal & communication skills.
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, OASS)