The Marketing Intern will assist with some specific areas of the business development team for Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices including
- Update data system’s resources
- Monitor and report on updating data
Mentor’s Title: Business Development Director
- Bachelor of Marketing, Foreign Languages, Business Administration or any major related
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Creative thinking, proactive, problem solving
- Experience in event coordination, communications is an advantage.
- Be a student currently studying in Technology, Behavior Sciences, Business, or Marketing
- Have the ability to read, analyse and interpret general business categories.
- Be excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word and have the ability to calculate figures and statistical calculations
- Must have strong research, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Programming/ coding knowledge is favored
- The application and resume in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Data management Intern – HCMC).
- The total document file size do not exceed 2MB.