- Collect, clean and consolidate data into one file or data table for use in analysis
- Independently executes data analysis and modeling projects from project/sample design, reception and processing of data, performing analyses and modeling to final reports/presentations and communication of results
- Utilizes advanced statistical techniques to create high-performing predictive models and creative analyses to address business objectives and client needs
- Integrate information from multiple sources and effectively communicate results to Tiki’s business users
- Bachelor Degree or Above in Statistics, Mathematics, Technology or Quantitative field or relevant cumulative experience.
- Experience using SAS and/or other advanced analytic tools such as SPSS, R, or STATA. Experience in delivering high-quality analytic deliverables.
- Knowledge of statistics, data mining, and in drawing conclusions from data.
- Ability to understand, define, and translate business problems to data science solutions.
- Preferred: Knowledge or experience in machines learning. Experience in e-commerce or retail industry.
- Excellent communications skills, especially the ability to communicate complex data sets and statistics nuances in everyday language.
- Excellent reading and writing English.
- Able to work under own initiative as well as in a group