- Store, backup and restore database as requested.
- Import / Export data from database as required.
- Write / Update Macro / Script to help automate project processes.
- Create/Update checklist to ensure data quality.
- Receive and store input data from clients, undertake assessment and write reports of data quality as required.
- Create report templates to meet project’s needs.
- Write technical documents/materials/instructions for the project team.
- Provide supports for other team members.
- Perform other tasks requested by supervisors.
- College Degree in IT fields or related.
- 1+ years PostgreSQL experience or equivalence.
- Advanced Excel and VBA skills.
- Good English reading / writing skill.
- Problem Solving / Analytical skill.
- Highly effective working in a team, as well as working independently.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Performance appraisal twice a year.
- Various training on best practices and soft skills.
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and
- snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…).
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee…