HvN VN receives Timesheet and Invoice directly from Contractors (for HvN Netherlands, there are 20 big clients). Staff needs to check if:
- The information of Client, Supplier and Contractor are provided.
- The total working hours in the Invoice and Timesheet are consistent.
- The Timesheet was approved by managers (with signatures on it).
- The Contract information (such as: Rate Pay, Rate Charge, Tax, Total gross amount, etc) are correct.
- Process incoming Timesheet.
- Raise Sale Invoice.
- Upload Batch hours for Siemens, KPN, Tennet and DeltaLloyd.
- Make a monthly report and send to HvN Netherlands
- Do ad-hoc tasks if required
All incoming Timesheets MUST be processed within 24 hours and the mistake need to be optimized as minimum as possible (required 99% correct). Staff must be able to make a daily report as a mandatory requirement by HvN Netherlands.
Education, Training Qualifications
- University/College graduated.
- Certificate of English and/or Accounting/Finance.
- Not require.
- Good at English skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- Good at using MS Office, especially Excel is a MUST.
- Must understand the relationship between Client, Supplier and Contractor.
- Have a careful type of work and good calculation.
- Have an analytical mind, logical thinking and have a sense of responsibility.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- The Agent reports to Team Leader (TL) or Project Manager (PM) who are the main contact between the GSS HvN Vietnam and HvN Netherlands, and is responsible for the quality of these services.
- The Agent has authority in all activities of his/her own service: conference via Skype/telephone, send/receive email back and forth.
Occasionally Replacing Person
- Company offers a good promotion for staff who qualifies company’s requirements. The As company’s promotion model, the agent will be promoted to senior Agent and then Team Leader.