This position will be responsible for the management of the site on a shift by shift basis, supporting the implementation of all cinema operations policies, practices and procedures, and assisting Cinema Manager in the achievement of the key performance indicators for the site.
- Collaborate with Cinema Manager to identify business practice and build up strategic Initiatives to achieve company goal and maximize CGV profit.
- Identify and minimize financial and operational losses and other risks to the business by ensuring strong financial systems and controls are in place and achieve a good rating in financial audits.
- Manage employees (fulltime and part-time) training and development. Report to Cinema Manager about staff performance.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to customer feedback to ensure prompt resolution of issues.
- Implement and execute Marketing programs, promotions and advertising campaigns.
- Comply and implement all company policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence and achieve above minimum expectations in Operational Reviews.
- Graduated from University/College.
- 2-4 years working experience at the same position in Hospitality Management (hotel & restaurant), Retail and Wholesale and Customer Service or related fields.
- Strong communication, customer service and leadership skills.
- Advanced in English.
- Passion of movie, strive for result.
* CV to with title “Apply to Deputy Cinema Manager – [Working location]”