- Develop the approved creative concepts into prominent layouts/designs matched with brand guidelines and positioning according to projects requirements, such as print ad, website, Facebook covers, Facebook posts, emails and online banners.
- Design, edit images and graphics for social activities.
- Develop marketing materials from ideas to production such as occasional gifts for customers, online and printed booklets, etc.
- Assist senior designer during photo shoot (website products, Facebook, magazine advertising, newsletters, POS, etc.)
- Work with internal teams to provide company activities with marketing and design support.
- Final year students with College Degree or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia or equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Fair communication in English.
- Ability to work full-time in 3 months.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator is a must.
- Creative, responsible, teamwork, attention to detail.
- Self-motivated to deliver work on-time and with quality.
- Mobile phone and parking fee support
- Communication and sales skills to be trained
- Opportunity to full time employee and working for the Forbes brand