- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Collect requirement from clients, coordinate with leader and internal team in order to propose solutions, respond opportunely and professionally to clients request
- Status report throughout the duration of the campaign keep updating to clients and peers
- Follow up & handle campaign and customers’ related inquires.
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised
- Major in Advertising/Marketing/ Sales management
- Good proposal developing & good presentation & convincible
- Good Marketing knowledge & experience in planning and initiatives
- Well organised and detail-orientated
- Ability and desire to seek win-win solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure & with cross-functional teams
- Allowance support + parking fee
- Professional working environment
- Full-training provided in real projects
- Personal and professional growth and career advancement
* Send your CV to email with subject: Digital Account Intern_Your full name.