As a Digital Designer, your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work. This can be anything from responsive sites and emails to banners, mobile/tablet apps and microsites. It involves working closely with Account Manager, Copywriter and Developer. The role could involve taking a simple banner adaptation or an interactive wire-frame and turning into a digital campaign or website layout using Photoshop and/or other Adobe Creative Suite software.
REPORTS TO: Digital Production Lead
- Working collaboratively with Account, Copywriter or Developer to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community
- Experience in designing cutting-edge websites, apps, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including banners, microsites, emails)
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and highly considered visual
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (this could include Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, color and grid structures
- Knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS can be beneficial but is not always essential
- High attention to detail.