- This role is responsible for planning, decision-making, content workbook, templates, governance, training, deployment, testing, platform capability, management of stakeholders, data and performance.
- This role leads the adaption and guides the cross-functional teams to deliver digital marketing elements/campaigns for pharmaceutical brands, which are aligned with brand strategy and objectives and engaging for customers through meeting their needs.
- The job holder is reporting to the local Digital Marketing Director and leading the local brand teams to optimize the traditional promotional model and the integration of traditional and digital channels. He/she maximizes effectively Digital resources and campaigns items which are delivered by Global Franchises and Digital Global Platform.
- The job holder collaborates with a strong network in the local, EMAP and Global functions to utilize effectively the existing Digital resources (Global Franchises, Global Platforms, big LOC “shelves”).
- The job holder supports existing and new business plans by leading the transformation efforts of concepts and blueprints into operational deliverables which are ready to use
- The job holder is the key technical champion for the local Brand teams to update and publish content on the digital platforms. He/she will also train and advise the local Brand teams on the digital tools.
- The job holder supports existing and new business by monitoring and optimizing the performance by appropriate KPIs, and cascade the learning and the Know how across the business.
- The job holder ensures ethical standards are consistently met in the area of responsibility
- Advanced knowledge and experiences in digital analytics (Webtrends, Google, Omniture)
- Advanced knowledge and experiences in Mass and Personalization marketing strategies and tactics
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to work cross-functionally are essential
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in a role as a Digital Marketing professional