You will take care of our digital channels and use digital tools to boost E2 branding and to support the sales team.
- Execute and optimize digital marketing strategies including Facebook, GDN, newsletters, landing pages, communities/forums, and other online channels;
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.);
- Keep corporate website and other landing pages run smoothly and updated;
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.);
- Create engaging data-driven presentations and reports on monthly basis;
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date;
- Execute and optimize customer acquisition and lead generation through online channels.
Besides your primary tasks, you are also a team-player who will support Marketing members and others to achieve our Marketing objectives.
- Assist with the overall marketing plan and strategy;
- Ensure both online and offline tests get implemented in an efficient and unbiased manner;
- Ensure marketing activities and marketing materials followed brand guidelines;
- Create collateral and liaising with customers to digital marketing and seasonal branding event planning;
- Other tasks assign by Head of Department.
(*) Up to 10% of work assigned may fall out of the JD to support ad hoc projects, cross department activities, or growth initiatives.
These are the minimum requirements. We can’t accept you in this role unless you meet have them all
- Understand digital advertising platforms, such as Facebook, Google AdWords… and experience about them;
- Has knowledge about SEO, HTML, PHP, MySQL, CSS, JAVA, Apache…;
- Has knowledge about MailChimp, WordPress, Plugins and Templates Manageable, Social Network Integration.
You’ll really stand out if you are…
These are additional qualifications or “nice to have’s” that will help you stand out during the application process.
- 1-2 year experience in this position;
- Good at writing and communicating in English;
- Proactive, organized and creative;
- Be a good team player.
These are personal traits that we look for throughout your application and interview process
- Passionate: We care about education and our long-term impact. You care about students and take pride in their work.
- Ruthless about the Results: We rely on data to make decisions and improve our impact. You care about actual, measurable result.
- Collaborative: We contribute to and find value in being part of a team. You enjoy working on a team and can communicate effectively with others.
- Innovative: We have a growth mindset and are able to learn and adapt quickly. You can solve problems on the fly and you like to try and learn new things.
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- To join an awesome, fun team: join yoga during lunch breaks, monthly staff events, annual retreats, guest speakers, and more