Position Purpose: The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the oversight and management of digital platform, as well as creating maximum engagement across digital consumer touchpoints. This person manages development and execution of digital initiatives and programs touching a variety of digital channels to develop customer-centric online marketing experiences that expand McDonald’s online footprint and help to grow revenue.
- Optimize and update and in-store digital touchpoints (order screen, music, radio center, TV, Wi-Fi portal) on regular basis;
- Support SOK/MDS/App-based projects on digital part
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, social media networks, mobile ad solution, marketing database, email marketing, display advertising campaigns, and owned channels (corporate website, MDS microsite, campaign landing pages, Happy Studio app)
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage agencies and other vendor partners to deliver optimum ROI on budgets and project work.
- Brainstorm new and creative campaign ideas to elevate brand awareness and drive sales.
- Provide clear, high-impact communication, and maintaining cutting-edge knowledge of the online content space, and the quickly-evolving social and mobile ecosystems
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize mobile web or app campaigns to better connect with the target audience and increase conversion
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field required.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, ideally for an international brand preferred.
- Proven ability to innovate and deliver highly impactful marketing campaigns.
- Good knowledge of digital trends and social media technologies pertinent to driving digital audience growth.
- Experience in managing the digital campaign process from brief, through design direction, copy writing, approval and reporting.
- Experience in managing content calendars through social media platforms and publishing tools.
- Strong communication skills, strong cross-functional experience with the ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines.
- Comfortable with numbers and analysis of campaign metrics (KPI’s).
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperatively in a global team environment to achieve goals.