Types of media platforms they would be working with
- Media Publishers
- Google Ads;
- Social Ads
- Ad Network
- Programmatic buying
- Performance media
- Working with internal teams and clients to understand business objectives and strategic media direction on digital and social.
- Proposing innovative media platforms with different ad types/formats with budget allocations to reach and engage with right target audience that will deliver the right message at the right time.
- Utilizing research tools and analyzing databases from variety of sources to find out digital user behaviors/attitude that help to sharpen strategic direction and creative media format recommendations.
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits;
- Presenting media proposals, including rationale, budget allocation and KPI to clients.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with publishers, ad networks and 3rd Party Vendors.
- Managing client relationships to build respect and trust of Mirum’s media capabilities.
- Measuring, reporting and optimizing performance of media campaigns against goals.
- Conducting web analytics / social analytics for both media and campaign optimization.
- Bachelor degree in marketing/communications or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 3+ years of experience in digital media role including successful planning, executing media buying and campaign tracking that met or exceeded client’s expectations.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM, Social Media and Display advertising (GDN, Ad networks, DSP…)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics and/or AMO…)
- Social analytics knowledge and experience is a main plus.
- Ability to integrate critical information from many diverse areas.
- Working proficiency in English (both verbal and writing skills).
- Hard-working and ready to work in high pressure environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company
- Competitive benefit package
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
- Great opportunities in developing your career
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year
- Extra health care insurance