DigiPencil MVV is seeking an expert in all things social and digital, who has an analytical and strategic mind with a proven portfolio in managing social media and digital marketing campaigns for clients. Alongside the support of some experienced planners and creatives, who you will also be able to collaborate closely with, you will lead ‘how to cast the creative idea’ in various platforms and give it social currency. As a key member of a creative agency, some of the important skills to have is great judgement and disposition towards ideas, brand building and creative strategy.
- Lead strategic planning across social and digital platforms on a monthly basis to provide direction for a brand’s presence.
- Collaborate with the different internal teams to create and deliver best-in-class social media and content-driven campaigns for our clients.
- Liaise with clients to attain an ever evolving understanding of their changing needs and adapting our approach to social media management for them accordingly.
- Plan and help execute media amplification and social media advertising on key social platforms.
- Deep-dive into social media analytics to understand why certain content performs better than the rest and providing actionable insights for our clients backed by social data.
- Track the effect of social and content marketing on the client’s digital platforms to showcase the effectiveness of our digital marketing.
- Stay on top of industry changes to ensure our clients are always ahead of the curve on digital and social.
- Spearhead the process of social advertising and content promotion across social media platforms, optimizing for the client’s objectives.
- Help the rest of the team develop your understanding and skills.
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in digital/ communication, social media and/or content marketing, preferably in a social or digital agency.
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Experience in a social media or content marketing agency with proven portfolio in managing social media accounts is imperative.
- Deep understanding and strong working knowledge of digital/ social media platforms (e.g Periscope, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Google, Snapchat) and their role in forming and being part of a larger digital ecosystem.
- Experience in running social advertising and content promotion campaigns on social platforms, including media planning.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns and their always-on content.
- Developed more digitally-oriented planning skills alongside the core craft e.g. social listening, web analytics content planning.
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
- Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication
- Independent, determined; loves taking responsibility and problem solving.
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands-up for great ideas.
- Competitive salary.
- AON Insurance.
- Late-afternoon meal bonus.
- Year-end 13rd month bonus.
- Annual company trip.