- Develops digital and social strategies including precise recommendations based on market opportunities which can be translated into activity plans.
- Develops communication strategies including brand proposition and provides clear persuasive briefings to creative team.
- Conducts online secondary research (audience behavior, competitive research, best practices) that will support the articulation of the localized consumer insight and the crafting of the strategic approach and plan.
- Interprets and monitors cultural and social trends relevant to the business and ensures consumer relevance of the brand communication strategy.
- Uses various data measurement, tracking and optimization tools to develop insights for incorporation into creative briefings or localized culture ‘roadmaps’
- Works closely with account management for the creative briefing and with the creative teams to brainstorm ideas and ensure the creative approach is on strategy.
- Presents and discusses digital strategies and key insights in client and new business meetings
- A digital ‘native’ with knowledge of all existing and emerging digital channels.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital strategy, marketing, media concepts and branding.
- Experience in developing brand and creative strategies using digital channels like brand websites, social media, SEO/SEM, email campaigns and mobile marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of measurement and tracking tools within all digital channels, and incorporating results of these tools into digital strategies, creative briefs and local cultural ‘roadmaps’.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Experience in working closely with account teams and the creative teams
- Successful track record managing multiple client assignments.
- Strong knowledge of primary and secondary research methodology, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Language skills: Fluent in English.
- Attractive salary based on your ability and performance
- Salary review twice a year, commission.
- Social insurance and other compulsory welfare benefit as prescribed by VN law
- Dynamic & friendly working environment
- Exciting annual trip, company building, team building party, monthly birthday event and team activities
- Working from Monday to Friday