- Assist Digital team in all aspects of servicing clients to standards of excellence.
- Responsible for trafficking digital creative into our 3rd party adserver ensuring accuracy, timeliness and record keeping.
- Tracking and reporting digital campaigns with Microsoft Excel and sending out to relevant parties
- Assist with post analysis presentations using Microsoft Powerpoint for client meetings
- Booking/loading media for some allocated clients off a completed digital plan as instructed and with guidance and supervision as required.
- Assist in checking plans and costing, account queries and liaises with offline buyers and Trading Managers.
- Guidance and supervision as required
- Meets all deadlines as mutually agreed with Digital Planners and Digital Head
- Communicates progress with team members.
- Developing technology skills for both Group M’s adserving systems and external suppliers’ systems.
- Attends all relevant media training courses and actively participates.
- Understands and practices confidentiality in all work issues.
- At least 1 – 2 years of relevant digital experience who will work on and implement digital media plan.
- Projects enthusiasm and motivation.
- Actively practices teamwork.
- Pursues learning and development.
- Accepts accountability and responsibility.
- Acts with integrity and total confidentiality.
- Committed to organisational goals, objectives and values
- Young and like-minded colleagues working together.
- Good learning ground for anyone who is looking to expand your digital knowledge.
- Great exposure to take on new opportunities available in the agency.