- Evaluating weather conditions & Trends of all flight routes
- Checking conditions & NOTAMs of both En-Route and Terminal
- Verifying Maximum Take-off, Landing & Zero Fuel Weight of all flights
- Verifying the correct fuel load for all flights taking into account the Cost of Fuel at the stations & notifying the appropriate people of the fuel requirement.
- Closely liaise with Departments and monitor all allocated aircraft parking bays shall be as close to the guidelines, including informing the PIC of last minute changes.
- Updating the systems of all flight changes.
- Updating the actual departure timings into the Dispatch system to ascertain near-accurate position of aircraft when required.
- Updating of Ops System & Preparation of Daily Reports
- Support the Apron Controller wherever & whenever required
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as tasked by the OMC.
- Educational Attainment: At least a University graduate
- Knowledge and Skills
- Fluent in Vietnamese language
- Excellent English communication skills
- Minimum TOEIC score of 450
- Admirable administration and coordination skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Impressive attention to detail
- At least intermediate level in Microsoft office
- Confident in dealing with multinational crews
- Cheerful, happy, and is always smiling
- Creative and Resourceful
- Genuine interest to serve people
- Achievement oriented
Required Document: Download here.