Job Purpose: Handles & investigates all violations of Sales force (SF) in assigned regions to protect benefits of customer as well as company; to prevent and minimize the fraud risk of SF; to educate the SF on codes of conduct, rules, regulations and Company guidelines.
- Effectively handle all violation cases of SF in assigned regions.
- Monitor the SF to comply with the codes of conduct, rules, regulations and Company guidelines.
- Educate and keep SF informed in compliance with the codes of conduct, rules, regulations and Company guidelines.
- Work with local Police to handle the serious violations of SF
- Investigate all violations of SF on time (meet the TAT) and comply with regulations & processes.
- Propose disciplinary actions on SF who has breached the code of conducts rules, regulations and Company guidelines (corrective actions).
- Support DC Leaders in conducting DC road shows, sharing…etc .
- Suggest ideas to improve the procedures, processes, guidelines which relate to handling SF violations
- Support DC Leaders in conducting preventive actions: spot checks on SF’s activities…etc
- Others: to be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any)
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Economics/Finance/Banking.
- Lawyer is preferred.
- 2 – 3 year experiences in Compliance/law/legal or relevant field.
- Life insurance is preferred.
Knowledge and skill set:
- Investigation skill
- Interview skill
- Good problems analysis & solving.
- Time management
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proactive, hard-working & integrity.
- Good in English writing.
- Good computer skill (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- To ensure timeliness and quality of work done.