- Coordinate with department / departments as Accounting, Sales, Coordinator to ensure that the bonus policy and supporting drivers are accurate and appropriate in each stage.
- Contact and care of new drivers, supports, encourages drivers, implement drivers care programs.
- Support and track lists special drivers from coordinating & customer service to have the driver care program accordingly.
- Frequent updates; track information from the media like Facebook to communicate with the drivers, offer support policies such as insurance, scholarships for the driver child …, supervise special drivers to timely detect drivers is not satisfactory or replace / add new drivers.
- In charge of information channels about drivers, car owners and partners to ensure that information about supporting promotion and operation of the drivers, feedback from driver and car owners, partners are fully and timely.
- Other tasks assigned by superior
- Candidates who have experience in customer care
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, ability to work independently
- Good communication skills, work well under pressure
- Teamwork skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- College Degree
- At least 2 year experience