- Be responsible on managing all the related on line business channel for the Resort together with building rapport and also provide update information to Reservation Manager and DOSM in any related to online business channel.
- Assists in drawing up the marketing plan annually with Reservation Manager and DOSM (including section of online).
- Provide monthly reports to Reservation Manager.
- Makes sure that working station is well managed, neat and tidy with managed rank and file.
- The E Commerce Assistant Manager is familiar with the system of all OLTA including Accor online business integrates system and application of the resort’s computer/data processing system.
- To ensure consistency of message and offers which are revenue generating and meet objectives.
- Maintains and ensures the smooth running operation of all his/her accounts within the Commercial Section.
- 2 years of relevant experiences & AccorHotels Sales experience and track record in sales management.
- Villa knowledge considered an advantage.
- Strong motivational, innovative and interpersonal skills.
- Financial management and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent English is a must.
- Good writing skills
- Power Point
Desired Skills and Experience
- Level of Education: Bachelor / Licence
- Areas of study: Marketing
- Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
- Languages essential: Vietnamese (Primary tongue)
- English (Working level)