EFL Supporting tasks
- Arrange the final tests, reports and certificates for all young learner classes
- Liaise with AC/ AM to supply tests for YL classes
- Book interns for the written end of level tests
- Update the Mid-term and End of Course report forms on Apollo Online and let teachers the deadlines of the results and reports
- Collect test results & reports for issuing certificates & reports for YL classes
- Ensure that reports are collected/ signed and documented appropriately
- Report to Academic Coordinator or EFL Supervisor any delay in reports and test results
- Support the other EFL Officer in taking care of EFL Library/Materials and in the execution of all EFL courses when the other EFL Officer is not in the EFL/ teachers’ room when teachers need support
- Assist Scheduling Officer with some admin things as requested by EFL Supervisor
- Provide necessary administrative support on materials to all teachers during their working hours
- Perform other duties as assigned by EFL & Admin Supervisor.
TA Supervision tasks
- Supervise TA on weekends to ensure TAs come to work on time and support them to handle difficult problems
- Scheduling TAs’ schedule and checking their timesheet exactly.
- Call to parents monthly to inform them about students’ studying progress
- Follow up with all TAs monthly and strictly to make sure they fill in all information about students’ studying in class
- Training TAs to call parents (if needed)
- TA training: work with Academic Coordinator and EFL Supervisor to conduct TA training to make sure we deliver the best service.
- Work with Academic Coordinator and EC Supervisor to get teachers’ feedback about TAs and solve them.
- Cover for sick or late Teaching Assistance (if needed)
- Assist EFL Supervisor, when requested
- Performing administrative duties to support the operations of the office
- Vietnamese national and Holder of Bachelor’s degree (preferably in English Language)
- A high intermediate level in English (All skills: reading, writing, listening & speaking)
- At least 1 year EFL experience
- Ability to deal with Vietnamese nationals as well as expats in a professional and courteous manner.
- Attention to detail and an ability to work to strict deadlines
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Ability to work in a team environment