The position exists to plan and manage activities that facilitate the ELT Consultant team’s ability to secure and maintain business in order to maximise return on activities as well as manage the country KAM strategies. In addition, the role involves close management of distributors and partners to enable individual distributor revenue targets to be achieved through effective customer relationship management, implementation of strategies and alignment of marketing campaigns.
The role encompasses demonstration of leadership and relationship skills in order to manage members of the ELT Consultant team and share initiatives and experience to facilitate achievement of company objectives.
- Plan and implement business strategies
- Manage the ELT Consultant team to achieve revenue targets
- Manage distributors to achieve monthly and annual purchase forecasts
- Key Account Management (KAM) Strategy
- Code of Conduct
- University degree (or equivalent)
- Significant experience of working in the ELT publishing industry in a customer facing capacity and experience in team leader or supervisor position
- Demonstrate a consistent and proven track record of achieving individual and company objectives through managing a territory and fulfilment of activity plans
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the Vietnam ELT market, distributors, customers, prospects, product and trends
- Be able to clearly demonstrate consultative techniques that lead to product positioning in meetings with customers and prospects
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English
- Willing to travel extensively as requested