Take an active role in supporting the classroom teacher in the teaching and learning process of students that are assigned to the class.
- In possession of a Bachelor Degree from an accredited college/university majoring in English/English Teaching;
- A track record of professional development courses centered on teaching and learning.
- Ability to speak English with students in the classroom;
- Enjoy working with the children in an educational setting;
- Exhibit appropriate and professionally;
- Dress appropriate and professionally;
- Punctual to work and to class assignments;
- Demonstrate sensitivity in cross-cultural relationships;
- Ability to manage conflict effectively and work to achieve students-based solutions.