- Research the market & competitors to develop effective solutions for clients creatively
- Strategic development and implementation of marketing campaigns across all channels and disciplines.
- Day to day management and coordination of the account team.
- Build strong relationship with key client teams
- Manage relationships across agency and client networks.
- Handle budgets and manage campaign costs
- Arrange and chair meetings and report writing
- Good command of English and Computer skills
- Key competencies required: Passionate, Loyal highly self- motivated, Proactive, Dynamic, Good presentation and Persuading skill; Business-minded
- Understanding of local market conditions and strong market knowledge.
- Strategic approach to communication: proposal development, sell in, oversee implementation.
- Team Player; excellent people management and co-ordination skills across client and agency teams.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Experience: min 3 years in account management at advertising agencies, marketing experience is also acceptable.