- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the accounts. This includes the ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with client base
- Hands on project management of current and future campaigns, including taking detailed briefs, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, mailing agencies and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and client expectations
- To support the Account Manager with the daily running of a busy client facing team
- Taking a supporting role in event management team to help manage and execute live events at busy periods
- At least 2 years’ experience in event agency or 4 years in relevant field.
- A good business degree or equivalent.
- Sound strategic and implementation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- Calm under pressure – their working environment gets extremely busy and stressful. The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of direct mails, print, mailing processes and digital/new media
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude. Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in establish client relationships
- Self-motivated and driven – you must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn
- Good presentation and persuading skill
- Personal qualities: interpersonal skills, energy & enthusiasm, commitment, creativity & innovation, team player, customer focus