- Assist in event planning and coordination activities
- Working closely with suppliers/ agencies to execute events activities
- Assist in coordinating with other departments to execute events activities
- Manage on site events activities
- Related paperwork and support duties
- Research and manage data of guest list
- Assist duties about external event assigned by Event Manager
- Must be able to work under stress, quick response
- Meticulous, resourceful and good organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple job
- Strong communication skills and computer skills.
- Ability to work full-time in 3 months
- Strong Adobe Photoshop, In-design and Illustrator skills.
- A positive attitude, willingness to work with others, and to be ready for some very challenging projects.
- Formulate basic layout web design and develop original concepts and modify concepts.
- Use all available technologies to create interactive multimedia campaign ideas and social marketing.
- Mobile phone and parking fee support
- Communication and sales skills to be trained
- Opportunity to full time employee and working for the Forbes brand
***Subject: [EVENT INTERN] – Your full name