- Receiving the briefs from Account Department and coordinating with Account Executives.
- Planning event from proposal right up to delivery according to all requirements, target audiences and objectives.
- Executing events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Managing and coordinating suppliers and all event logistics (venue, catering, travel, POSM, legal obligations… with all relative terms included) together with the Account Team.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on all projects.
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships with Account Executives.
- Managing supplier relationships to ensure the best purchasing.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Travelling to on-site inspections and project managing events.
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Hiring, training new staff on proper event procedures.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Management, PR is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in in the same position in the service industry.
- Experience across various marketing disciplines, e.g. events, activation, sales promotion, digital is a must.
- Leadership, teamwork, goal oriented, detail oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Good communication skill in English is an advantage.
- Handling stressful situations and deadline pressure well.
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an event.
- Problem-solving, crisis management skills is a must.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and solution-finding skills in terms of Staff and projects.
- Proven track record of delivery on projects in terms of time, budget, and another client KPIs
- Passionate and driven in everything you do, and filtering that approach through the teams and the organization as a whole.