Control and support Production Line
- Monitor MPS, CS1 including documentation/alterations management and implement training within team
- Support and monitor production interrupts related to engineering/part/qualities issues, report and follow-up the corrective actions.
Coordinator in manufacture
- Inspect the problem root cause analysis, monitor defect elimination process and implement corrective actions.
- Monitor and implement regular/irregular technical alterations
- Implement training, if any.
- Follow up the implementing the work instructions and technical document on shop floor
- Coordinate with T/A team from DAG to assist and support operators in term of technical to get standardized and smooth operations.
- Cooperate with operators or QA/QM in inspecting and solving common technical problems that may occur in production line.
Technical documentation and Technical improvement documentation
- Create/revise local technical documentation as production activities requirement (including local WI, internal prevention document,…)
- Cooperate with related departments to assist, monitor and record the result and implement process all the improvement activities (including training or new set-up process)
- Bachelor degree of Engineering in manufacturing and/or automotive field or equivalent
- 1-2 year(s) of experience in Engineering and/or Production in automotive industry
- Fluent English in speech and writing; Speak German is a plus.
- Experience in the automotive process including bodyshop, paintshop and assembly
- PC literacy
- Acknowledge DAG network, good communication with variants DAG and Asian Daimler partners
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Competitive compensation package
- Chances to grow in a multi-national company
- Opportunities to take part in the MBV Career Program
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest in English, an updated resume along with copies of relevant degrees or certificates, and 2 most recent photos (3×4)