- Under direct supervision by a senior engineer, perform specific engineering tasks of an analysis or test nature in a specialized engineering fields.
- Apply theoretical knowledge and engineering techniques to the solution of basic analytical engineering problems.
- Assures the accuracy and completeness of all drawings, files, engineering records, prints, and tasks of assigned projects.
- Assists with the development of engineering schedules, budgets, and projects as assigned.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of the parts catalogs, owner’s manuals, and operational instruction manuals for the assigned systems.
- Updates procedures for equipment operation and manufacturing processes.
- While working as an intern, you will be given the opportunity to learn/strengthen the following skills in a professional environment.
- Maintains high standard professionalism in attitudes and communication with fellow employees and customers.
- Maintains a clean and professional office and work area environment.
- Candidate must be advanced student of Mechanical Engineering, academic performance record must be in the top quartile of his / her class.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Candidates should possess strong engineering and computer skills with the ability to learn new systems e.g.
- Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office suite, other standard engineering computer systems etc.
- Familiarity with statistical data analysis techniques.
- Is passionate about service excellence and has a proven track record in providing innovative and cost efficient solutions that ensures a world class working environment.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in and is seen as a “change agent” to facilitate and manage a changing environment.
- Opportunities to transform technology and create a better future,