Develop an application Automated Capacity and Cost Planning, ACCP that could automatically perform the Intel ATM factory facility capacity calculation, identify the facility gaps for adding manufacturing tools what if analysis and provide the best progressive build solution with the lowest cost to support the tool installation.
- Database clean up for VN ATM factory, including Facility System Tracker a web based facility management tool for mechanical systems, Panel Schedule MS Excel for electrical system, facility master drawings AutoCAD and other Intel database per requirement
- Write script of the ACCP automation tool based on Intel database and given logic.
- Link each database with the given logic and develop a tool with user friendly interface
- Set up the Vietnam Assembly Test factory facility capacity analysis model in the ACCP and enable automated facility capacity analysis capability for VNATSecondary responsibilities: Support the site design program manager on SS1 facility capacity analysis and tool installation design.
- Students pursuing BS degree or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related with knowledge on programming and scripting.
- Could site work 3 work days each week minimum and possess the following strengths: high energy, effective communicator team worker
- Experience with scripting languages Visual studio, JSL, SQL
- Could read the Auto CAD drawing
- Possess relevant knowledge in Microsoft Office and data analytical skills with good proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Experience with extremely large data sets in storage, manipulation, and extraction.
- Experience with software development will be added advantage
- Basic knowledge on the mechanical and electrical utility facility
- A true desire to understand and anticipate the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Candidates should be extremely innovative, detail oriented, organized and disciplined to deliver the deliverable
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We’re constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.