- Be responsible for rendering secretarial, administrative services and coordination for overall F&B department.
- Assist on the day to day running and coordination of the F&B office. Attend meetings and establish good co-ordination with all food and beverage outlets and also all other departments.
- Perform duties in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with the Hotel policies and procedure.
- Maintain professional business confidentiality.
- See to proper handling, usage and maintenance of office equipment and supplies; maintains cleanliness of the F&B Office.
- Type memorandums, letters, faxes, reports and other correspondence including those of confidential nature.
- Maintain proper records all memos and letters; – Organize and files documents in a systematic manner i.e. according to departments.
- Maintain adequate stock of office supplies; control all stationary supplies for the department
Essential And Optional Requirements
- Well versed in computer and operate various computer software programs in order to increase office efficiency.
- Good writing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in English Language University, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- 1 year related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Power Point
Desired Skills and Experience
- Level of Education: Bachelor / Licence
- Areas of study: Food and beverage
- Professional experiences: 1 to 2 years
- Languages essential: English (Primary tongue)