- Propose a marketing plan and implement advertising and promotion campaigns to launch new movies.
- Be in charge of cinema servicing and relationship buildings with major business partners.
- Coordinate closely with Cinema Manager and Cinema Marketing Manager to ensure all marketing activities/ campaigns in line with CGV’s directions.
- Contribute ideas during brainstorming sessions for movie launching campaigns and others.
- Pro-actively provide feedback/comment/input for local title treatment and other ad materials including but not limited to flyer copy, press release, etc.
- Study and propose new tools of marketing to approach movie fans effectively and create interests on movies.
- Provide support and assistance for publicity activities such as press screening, PR events to achieve department/company targets.
- Pro-actively and strategically develop third-party joint promotions.
- University degree or higher with major in marketing or related fields.
- 2-3 years working experience in the related fields of marketing, account servicing, advertising & media and publicity relation.
- Knowledge in movie, entertainment and multi media industries.
- Highly creative but detailed minded; strength in presentation.
- Excellent communication and language skills (both English and Vietnamese).
- Experience in working/liaison with international corporate clients and consumer brands.